In today’s highly competitive marketplace, a robust employee retirement program is essential to attracting and retaining top talent. Salary is no longer the sole factor in compensation. These days, valuable employees are looking for an overall benefits package that adequately prepares them for retirement.
At Renaissance Financial, you have access to an experienced team of specialists who will help deliver an attractive benefits program for your employees. Our Retirement Department offers an all-encompassing process of designing, implementing and servicing your comprehensive employee retirement plans.
We begin by reviewing your current benefit plans, including 401(k), Profit Sharing, SEP, 403b, Keogh, Simple IRA Deferred Compensation, and Defined Benefit/Cash Balance Plans. We can then recommend design changes to better meet both your needs as well as the needs of your employees. From there, we will review your benefits package on an annual basis, meeting with you and your employees to review plan designs and answer any questions you may have.
Your business is unique and so are your employees. At Renaissance, you will find solutions designed to help meet your specific needs with the added benefit of having all your employee retirement plans coordinated by one firm. Our experienced specialists develop tailored solutions for your business through services such as:
- Reviewing current retirement plans and recommending changes that better meet employer and employee needs
- 401(k), Profit Sharing, SEP, 403b, Keogh, Simple IRA, Deferred Compensation and Defined Benefit/Cash Balance Plans
- Facilitating and negotiating plan design changes
- Serving as liaison between you and your employees
- Conducting employee benefit and enrollment meetings
- Supporting companies with multiple locations
- Meetings to answer questions, address concerns and assist with problem solving related to benefits provided by plan providers
- Ongoing employee education, promoting understanding and more effective plan use
- Annual account review assistance
The Retirement Plan Services Division at Renaissance Financial is comprised of a team of specialists:
Mary Pat AuBuchon
Financial professionals do not provide specific tax or legal advice. This information should not be considered as specific tax or legal advice. You should consult your tax or legal advisor regarding your own specific tax or legal situation.