The Renaissance Financial internship is a highly competitive position available to only 2 candidates per summer and is the beginning of an extended interview process for full-time employment at the firm. This exciting learning opportunity offers a wide array of tools and resources designed to give serious participants real world experience in the high-stakes finance industry.
Thank you to all of our 2017 Summer intern applicants! We have completed our hiring process and are looking forward to a great Summer. The intern interview process for the following Summer will begin in February 2018. For those hoping to connect before 2018, please keep a pulse on the company for future ways to meet the team. You will find updates on our social media accounts.
- Complete a series of modules to monitor and gain insight into personal and professional development
- Work directly with advisors in case analysis and case preparation
- Prepare, run and present investment and insurance reports for case preparation
- Attend all local advisor training sessions
- Develop local marketing strategies for advisors, which include creating a client marketing event
- Assist in portfolio tracking
- Develop knowledge base of advisor workflow process
- Travel opportunities to attend advisor development summit and/or other company events
“During the interview process I could tell this is a special opportunity and firm to truly learn from advisors. While interning with Renaissance I was able to immediately understand the impact we have and how we help our clients. The culture stood out to me with how close and helpful everyone is. After graduating, this internship made it very easy for me to decide not only which industry I wanted to have a career in, but what firm was the best fit for me as well.” Brian Cassata, Financial Advisor