In today’s highly competitive marketplace, a robust employee benefits program is essential to attracting and retaining top talent. Salary is no longer the sole factor in compensation. These days, valuable employees are looking for an overall benefits package that protects their families in addition to adequately preparing for retirement.
At Renaissance Financial, you have access to an experienced team of specialists and a number of providers who will help deliver the attractive benefits programs for your employees. Our Employee Benefits Division incorporates both a Group Benefits Department and Retirement Department, offering an all-encompassing process of designing, implementing and servicing your comprehensive employee benefit plans.
We begin by reviewing your current benefit plans, including 401(k), Profit Sharing, SEP, 403b, Keogh, Simple IRA Deferred Compensation, and Defined Benefit/Cash Balance Plans, Group Medical, Life, Vision, Dental, Short and Long-term Disability, and Long-term Care Insurance. We can then recommend design changes to better meet both your needs as well as the needs of your employees. From there, we will review your benefits package on an annual basis, meeting with you and your employees to review plan designs and answer any questions you may have.
Your business is unique and so are your employees. At Renaissance, you will find solutions designed to help meet your specific needs with the added benefit of having all your employee benefit plans coordinated by one firm. Our experienced specialists develop tailored solutions for your business through services such as:
- Reviewing current benefit plans and recommending changes that better meet employer and employee needs
- Group medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and long-term care services
- Health Care reform and Affordable Care Act (ACA) plan consultation
- Provide Cobra, Section 125 and HIPPA references
- 401(k), Profit Sharing, SEP, 403b, Keogh, Simple IRA, Deferred Compensation and Defined Benefit/Cash Balance Plans
- Facilitating and negotiating plan design changes and renewal rates
- Serving as liaison between you and your carrier
- Conducting employee benefit and enrollment meetings
- Supporting companies with multiple locations
- Meetings to answer questions, address concerns and assist with problem solving related to benefits provided by plan providers
- Ongoing employee education, promoting understanding and more effective plan use
- Annual account review assistance
The Employee Benefits Division at Renaissance Financial is comprised of a team of specialists:
John Siefert, Retirement Sales Executive
Jon Ogren, Retirement Sales Executive
Jay Huber, Group Sales Vice President
Andrea Gall, Group Benefits Sales Executive
Jodi Laird, Senior Group Benefits Account Manager
Stacy Androuais, Manager, Retirement Department
Meghan Brown, Senior Retirement Account Manager
Katie Randazzo, Retirement Implementation Specialist
Emina Sabotic, Retirement Department Associate
To learn more about Renaissance Financial’s Employee Benefits Division, please contact us at (314) 932-4300, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Advisors do not provide specific tax or legal advice. This information should not be considered as specific tax or legal advice. You should consult your tax or legal advisor regarding your own specific tax or legal situation.