Renaissance Financial is seeking high-achieving professionals who are looking to use the skills they have acquired throughout their career to join our team. Individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including business, education, pharmaceuticals, technology and sales have found success at Renaissance. It is an opportunity to run your own business in a high-growth industry. Create the life you want while making a difference in the lives of others.
What is the role of a Financial Advisor at Renaissance Financial?
- Identify and cultivate your own client base, building rapport and fostering long-term sustainable relationships.
- Implement target marketing strategies to engage your ideal prospective clients, capitalizing on referrals.
- Meet with potential clients to assess financial needs.
- Design and execute innovative and customized financial strategies for clients, helping them get on track to meet their financial needs and aspirations.
- Manage resources to run your own productive practice while utilizing the expertise of specialists within the firm.
What can a Financial Advisor at Renaissance expect?
- A four year, comprehensive training program that adds recognized expertise and skills to your previous experience, fully equipping you to succeed in your new business.
- A flexible schedule and the freedom to create a healthy work/life balance.
- Earning potential driven by you that starts with an activity based salary, commissions and bonuses during the training program.
- Compensation and recognition programs designed to reward the high achiever.
- Ongoing business development and mentoring from a teamwork environment that gives you a full array of solutions to help meet your client's needs.
- Specialized expertise from our Broker Dealer, Securian Financial Services, Inc., that compliments what the firm already offers.
- We encourage hard work that is engaging, gratifying, socially worthwhile and financially rewarding.
No financial experience is required to join us, but you do need:
- Self-motivation - A highly driven, entrepreneurial personality
- Relationship-building skills - Empathy and the ability to listen and respond to your client's needs
- Creativity and innovation to assess your client's needs with the goal of helping to determine the best solutions
- Commitment to establishing a long-term and sustainable client base
- Passion and drive to grow your business
- Ability to obtain FINRA series 7 and 66 registrations
Discover the satisfaction of truly owning your career and life in an environment that supports your autonomy, ambition and success. The culture at Renaissance is its defining characteristic - a culture of encouragement and challenge, rather than one of grinding away. If you want something better for yourself, for your family, or your future there is no better place than Renaissance.