Determine Your Future
Becoming a financial advisor with Renaissance Financial is an opportunity to be in control of your career and your life while helping others achieve their financial goals. We provide a flexible schedule, foster a healthy work/life balance, and offer a thorough training and development program that supports quick progression and growth. Our comprehensive team approach sets you on a unique track towards a rewarding and lucrative career.
What is the role of a Financial Advisor at Renaissance Financial?
- Identify and cultivate your own client base, building rapport and fostering long-term sustainable relationships.
- Implement target marketing strategies to engage your ideal prospective clients, capitalizing on referrals.
- Meet with potential clients to assess financial needs.
- Design and execute innovative and customized financial strategies for clients, helping them get on track to meet their financial needs and aspirations.
- Manage resources to run your own productive practice while utilizing the expertise of specialists within the firm.
What can a Financial Advisor at Renaissance expect?
- A four year, industry-leading training program that adds recognized expertise and skills to your previous experience, fully equipping you to succeed in your new business.
- A flexible schedule and the freedom to create a healthy work/life balance.
- Unlimited earning potential that starts with an activity based salary, commissions and bonuses during the training program.
- Compensation and recognition programs designed to reward the high achiever.
- Ongoing business development and mentoring from a cutting edge teamwork environment that gives you a full array of solutions to help meet your client's needs.
- Specialized expertise from our Broker Dealer, Securian Financial Services, Inc., that compliments what the firm already offers.
- We encourage hard work that is engaging, gratifying, socially worthwhile, and financially rewarding.
No financial experience is required to join us, but you do need:
- Self-motivation - A highly driven, entrepreneurial personality
- Relationship-building skills - Empathy and the ability to listen and respond to your client's needs
- Creativity and innovation to assess your client's needs with the goal of helping to determine the best solutions
- Commitment to establishing a long-term and sustainable client base
- Passion and drive to grow your business
- Ability to obtain FINRA series 7 and 66 registrations
At Renaissance Financial we provide you with all the resources and training you need to run a successful and meaningful business. With commitment and hard work, you can, in a few short years, enjoy the freedom and unlimited earnings potential of your own practice. Discover the satisfaction of truly owning your career and life in an environment that supports your autonomy, ambition and success.