Today’s financial terrain has grown more challenging, and it helps to have a trusted partner who can guide you. At Renaissance Financial, we believe a well-rounded financial strategy is crucial in this ever-changing market. We will help you identify your goals, map the course to get there, and walk alongside you as we implement the strategies, with follow-up and reviews throughout the entire journey. As a full service provider we give you the tools, insights and customized financial strategies to help turn your goals into reality.
Are you just getting started, or are you a long-term investor who is looking to fine tune your investment strategy? Do you need help building your portfolio or managing your funds? Have you experienced a major life event and need help reevaluating your financial goals? Whether you are a young investor in your 20’s or a senior well into retirement, you will find the guidance and insight you need at Renaissance Financial. Our Investment Advisory team works with our financial advisors to provide high quality service. Your financial situation is unique, and our team of experts can help you customize a strategy that meets your goals. Build the future you want with Renaissance.
Envision your future. Is it in line with your current situation? Do adjustments need to be made in order for your vision to become a reality? At Renaissance Financial, we can help you set the coordinates for a secure retirement strategy, keeping your dreams on course. Once we have your retirement strategy in place, we can help manage things going forward, allowing for any challenges or changes of heart along the way. Knowing that all of your finances are in order can give you a sense of security so that you can spend less time worrying and more time doing the things you love.
Sound estate planning is an important piece of your overall investment strategy. It is a personal, intricate and often overwhelming process. At Renaissance we help you navigate the path so that your future and family are not left to chance. Together we can determine your estate planning goals and actively work with your estate planning attorney to develop the strategies that will help meet your needs. We understand that documents like trusts and wills could never replace memories. But what they can do is help design a legacy that reflects your dreams and your values while protecting your loved ones according to your wishes.
Along with investing for the future and saving for retirement, securing insurance is one of the most important economic decisions you’ll make. Insurance provides a financial safety net for your loved ones, guaranteeing they are financially protected should something happen to you. It can give your family the funds to maintain their quality of life, cover monthly bills, provide a college education, or just give them one less thing to worry about. Insurance is one thing you can take care of today so that your family is taken care of tomorrow. Our team of experts at Renaissance can help you determine how much insurance you need and what type of life insurance is right for you. Let us help you protect the ones you love both now and in the years to come.
Term Life Insurance
- Coverage lasts for a specific period of time and is often the simplest and most affordable insurance option.
- Premiums will not increase over the course of the term.
- It generally provides the largest immediate death benefit at the lowest cost.
- If your needs change, you may have the option to convert your coverage to a permanent life insurance policy that will last a lifetime.
- Term life insurance can help your family by covering funeral and final expenses, paying off debts like a mortgage or loans, or assisting with child care and college expenses.
Permanent Life Insurance
- Coverage provides a lifetime of financial protection that you can count on.
- Permanent life insurance offers tax-advantaged cash value that builds over time.
- Cash can be used for emergencies or as supplemental retirement income.
- Premiums can either remain fixed or be adjusted based on your budget changes.
- There are a wide array of options and coverage to help meet your family’s unique needs.
- Ensure a secure future for those who are financially dependent on you.
- Provides replacement income if you are unable to work due to illness or injury
- Offers short-term or long-term coverage options depending on your needs
- Can help meet your expenses like food, utilities, mortgage and car payments
- Helps to maintain your standard of living
- Gives you financial security until you can get back on your feet and return to work
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Provides support and resources to help cover the costs of necessary medical or personal care services that are not covered by your regular health insurance
- Helps protect your assets and your independence, giving you control over how and where you receive long term care
Life insurance products contain fees, such as mortality and expense charges, and may contain restrictions, such as surrender periods. All guarantees are subject to the financial strength and claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company. Please keep in mind that the primary reason to purchase a life insurance product is the death benefit. Policy loans and withdrawals may create an adverse tax result in the event of a lapse or policy surrender, and will reduce both the cash value and death benefit.
Request a Quote
To view your account please click on the drop-down box below and select the provider for your account. You will be linked to a separate site that is secure and provides access for your account. If you need assistance please call your financial advisor and they will help navigate you through the process.
Client Account Access:
1043633 DOFU 10/2014